Rich Little says he knows 100 voices really well.
What can we learn from Rich Little that we can apply to our businesses?
- Start early. With online marketing, start right away and build up your presence.
- Learn your product and services really well.
- Specialize in some of them, become known for them: more is not always better as it is tough to compartment them all in the mind. Better to be known as the Pool Company, The Shed Company, The Roofing Company, The Best Dentist in Ottawa (where Rich Little is from, by the way).
- Be upbeat: that starts with the first answering of your prospects call. Make people laugh before talking business if you can.
- Never stop promoting yourself and your business. Everyone we have featured has this in common – they don’t stop.
- Have excellent PR (public relations): this can be done with our 5-days per week daily branding posts on Social Media where you can showcase your work at all times.