What can we learn and apply from this dynamic duo?
- Create a solid partnership and create and market your brand.
- Get on TV and radio – get your business out there to make yourself known.
- Keep promoting. Everyone we have featured doesn’t stop promoting. I still hear the song, “I Got You Babe” on the radio.
- Be funny; people like to laugh.
- Use your real-life experiences and tell your story. Cher’s “Believe” song is a great example of this.
At DIT Web Solutions Inc we are one big family of well trained Developers, Executives, and Marketing Professionals ready to help you. In addition to digitally marketing you, we can set your business up on radio stations as well as sourcing out TV options.
Some businesses stop their Google Ads after a few short months, or stop their SEO altogether. This is not a best practice. Thousands and thousands of companies have built their online business for years through SEO plus Google Ads together, and later adding Social Media into the mix.
SEO has a build-up effect that keeps growing. Once stopped or restarted by someone else, it loses a lot of the rankings and actions done. Worse, actions can be undone by the new provider and reduce your rankings even further. Keep it growing.
Same with Google Ads. Your prospects see your ads, they see you on the maps, and they see you in the top 10 spots organically, that’s how you build online power.
We can design uplifting, even funny ads, and home pages to keep things light; most people love that approach. I have never seen anyone laugh at TV commercials like my wife does. It has given me a different perspective on commercials over the years and shows they can have entertainment value as well as bringing your message or brand to mind for the consumer.
And finally, give us your story and we’ll market it on your website and in social media. The Beat Goes On!