|Live long and prosper Kirstie. I hope to meet you again.
What successful actions can we bottle and apply to our businesses from Kirstie ? And you can believe me when I say, she would want us all to flourish and prosper no matter what.
- To get the role of Saavik, she had to beat out a lot of competition; she brought passion and tears to the role, something no one dared to bring to the role – and she won!
- Honesty and straightforward speak sells and is respected.
- Be real. She mentioned it wasn’t in the script to cry at the end of Wrath of Khan, she was literally sad that Mr. Spock had died she relayed later and they decided to keep that take in the movie. It was real.
- Spot when you have an opportunity and take advantage of it. Kirstie used her weight gain to be a spokesperson for Jenny Craig and later did a show on the same subject. She took a situation that could have been problematic, and instead turned it to her advantage.
- Take risks, at age 60 she competed in Dancing with the Stars. Who does that? Kirstie Alley did.
At DIT Web Solutions, we can do a competitor analysis and help you beat out your competition with online marketing. Our writers can create effective, real, and honest copy that communicates you, your products, your services, that will impinge on your audience.
There are many opportunities in any market. Use SEO, use Social Media, promote on Google Ads. Time is a ticking for all of us so let it rip; explode your business in a positive way.
Call me for your free consultation. Today.