So, how do you win an election?
- First, conduct a survey to find out what people really think. I recommend starting early on that, at least a year before the election. You should be working hard with a market research team that can actually ask the right questions and get emotional answers back of what each person in the ward truly feels is needed for their area.
- Do a positioning survey.
- Next, a create a website based on your market research.
- Create and send out flyers based on your market research.
- Create some radio ads.
- Lawn signs placed in the relevant areas, also based on the market research.
- Social Media ads in that area based on your market research.
- Turn on Google Ads!
- I would answer all incoming emails, or at least have someone to answer them in a timely manner.
- Focus on what you bring to the table and tie this into your market research.
- Promote yourself! Make YOUR NAME known!
- You should point out true statistics that will relay enough information on whether you can do the job.
Now, can DIT Web Solutions help you win an election?
We know how to do market research properly. Visit our website at www.ontargetresearch.ca to find out more.
Then, we will position you in your area and build a proper website, complete with design, copy, and programming, making it mobile and search-engine friendly.
Watch this video to see the detail that goes into making a proper website and gives information about positioning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm49U1TMChs
One of our experienced designers will then design your flyers so we can spread the word! As we are connected with all the major radio stations in the area, we will help broker the deal with your local stations and come up with your script.
Did someone say lawn signs? Did you know we produced many of the recent provincial election signs and even made them biodegradable? We will design and print your signs based on your market research. Here is our site for lawn signs: www.lawnads.com.
Social Media Marketing in Toronto is also important to turn on full power to win an election. Armed with your latest research, we will focus on getting you front and centre in the minds of your constituents!