Diotte Coating Services, located in Whitby, Ontario, needed to target industrial and commercial companies requiring their expert painting services. Hiring the services of our team here at DIT Web Solutions was the key to their success!
Content is KING on the internet.
Our experienced professionals built over 25 pages for their site, explaining all their services and providing the proper amount of content that is absolutely vital for search engines. It is important, when seeking targeted search engine results, that each individual service offered has its own page with its own content.
Equipped with a properly built website, the appropriate SEO package was then launched to dominate the major search engines. Today it takes very aggressive SEO actions to dominate the search engines and acquire the desired online market share. That’s exactly the action that was done. The result was over 50 phrases on Page 1 of Google, with the company location being present on all maps, showing up in directories, everything that was needed to increase their online presence.
Next, a Google Ads campaign was added for even more leads, resulting in 75% of people going to the website as organic traffice and the remaining 25% from Google Ads.
This past December, Google recorded Diotte Coating Services highest ever volume of organic traffic to their website. More traffic to your site equals more potential leads and sales.
Finally, a Business Hosting package, as well as Security Certificates and Business Security packages were put in place for full protection and peace of mind regarding their digital landscape.
Visit their website at www.diottecoatingservices.com.