Cloverhill Gardening & Landscaping was looking for an IT partner to design a modern website, tailored to their business needs.
They had several requirements for their website to ensure that it met all of their business needs;
- They wanted their site to be mobile friendly and able to work on any device and fully up-to-date with the most recent plug-ins for optimal performance.
- A detailed contact form for users to send questions and requests for information
- The inclusion of their important social media links: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Training for their staff to be able to update their own website: uploading images, changing text, creating new pages, etc.
- They wanted the flexibility to expand the website pages to an unlimited amount
- Google Analytics to see where the visitors are coming from, how long they are on the website, etc.
- A blog for unlimited posting of photos, articles, videos, etc.
All of these items, and more, were incorporated into Cloverhill Gardening & Landscaping’s custom designed website so that it reflected their unique business. In addition, they added security services and business hosting, giving them peace of mind that their website and data is secure.
- Web Design
- Business Security
- *SSL Certificate
* SSL = Secure Sockets Layer, a global standard, security technology that enables encrypted communication between a web browser and a web server. An SSL certificate (also referred to as a “digital certificate”) is installed on a web server and serves two functions: a) It authenticates the identity of the website (this guarantees visitors that they’re not on a bogus site) and, b) It encrypts the data that’s being transmitted.