Article provided by: Atimi Software Inc.
Android apps allow many companies to interact and do business with the millions of persons who use smartphones with this technology. With the speed of the digital world, an exceptional level of quality of these developments becomes more and more critical.
Keep in mind that these tools are the corporate image of the business. Poor performance can result in not achieving the desired objectives. This is why in the development of your Android app, quality control & testing is one of the most essential stages that must be performed.
Never Leave Anything to Chance
At the time of developing an app, business owners hire a team of developers and invest resources. In many cases, overconfidence often plays against it, as everything is expected to be perfect. The reality is that if the right testing strategies are not done, the business starts to go wrong as more users find faults while interacting with the tool.
In that sense, it is crucial that when you select the developer company for your android app, you make sure they do the right testing process, ensuring the success of the project. It is essential that you know the main aspects of an exceptional android app testing.
What Does an Outstanding Android App Testing Look For?
- Functionality: The first step is to verify that the product effectively performs everything it should. Developers must prove that the app performs all the functions and commands for which they designed it.
- Usability: One of the characteristics that today's users have is that they tend to abandon portals and apps that get “complicated”. Your developers must ensure that users can easily access all content and functions.
- Security: Verifying that code and encryption prevent intruders and security breaches is a vital aspect. There are three main factors to take care of — first, your products or services, and any information crucial to your business — secondly, the data and confidentiality of your users and the community around your brand. Finally, if your app contains payment methods, you should check 100% that all transactions will be made without inconvenience.
- Performance: When you're developing an application, it's possible that everything on your computer's & devices looks perfect. However, you need to know how it will behave when many users are interacting with it. Also, performance tests will allow you to see the scalability of the project since it will be easier and cheaper to extend an application than to start a new from scratch.
- Responsiveness: One of the main characteristics of Android applications is that they are designed for mobile devices. That's why you have to make sure that the content behaves appropriately in the vast majority of screen sizes of tablets and smartphones.
- Automation: Finally, the proper testing of an Android application must demonstrate that the tool works perfectly without the need for supervision. The idea is to make the app available 24/7 to users. Besides, the most successful businesses in the digital world are those that make money for you even when you are sleeping.
Trust the Best!
If you want to develop an app that works perfectly and ensures the growth of your business, trust ATIMI. We are the leading company in the development and testing of Android apps, whether native, progressive or hybrid. Let our experts develop the cornerstone of your success in the Android world. Contact us.Android App Testing
View Larger Map