Some things you may not have known about Betty White:
- Her first work in Hollywood was for a Parkay Margarine commercial.
- She has never had any acting lessons!
- She originally wanted to be an opera singer.
- She loved animals and had aspirations to be a Park Ranger or Zookeeper at one point.
- Check this out: she once performed 52 live advertisements in one day!
Here is a list of some of the companies that have been around for at least 100 years:
- UPS since 1775
- Coca Cola since 1892
- Boeing since 1916
- Harley-Davidson since 1903
- Kraft Foods since 1903
- Kellogg’s since 1900
If you’ve been following our most recent articles, celebrities that have long and successful careers are continuously in the public eye promoting themselves. They are always attracting attention whether it’s an interview, a movie, a quote, and so on.
The same continual promotion applies to a business. You have your brand, you have your product and services, but how well you get them out there consistently in the public eye and attract attention will determine the longevity and success of your brand.
The above-named companies are well known and could take the gas off promotions if they wanted to, but do they? No, they don’t. They are always promoting and always in the public eye. Promotion means to keep it going, keep it turned on.