We purchase every day based on pleasure: pizza, chips, coke, chocolate, the list goes on. Pleasure Moments connected with Coca-Cola – who doesn’t love recounting past pleasure moments?
Here are some of mine and what others have relayed to me over the years:
- I used to run and get those small coke bottles to check under the bottle cap and see if I had won something. Remember those?
- My brother, when he smoked cigarettes, said to me, there’s nothing better than a coke and cigarette.
- Pizza and Coke, mmm nice combo.
- I hear it goes well with Rum.
- Practically every party I ever went to had some Coke in the house.
Louie The Greek Coca-Cola Marketing Takeaways
Ok here is what I see:
- Be the first brand in your audience’s mind. Coca-Cola goes back to the beginning of time. It’s first in everyone’s mind regardless of anything else that gets released thereafter. “You can’t touch this” – courtesy of MC Hammer.
- Put your brand everywhere: trucks, fridges, bottles, cans.
- Expand your brand everywhere: t-shirts, caps, clocks, Crete Island…
- Be strong in Public Relations. If I had two dollars left in my pocket, $1.00 dollar would go to PR.
- Don’t change what works. Even Coke made that mistake with the New Coke that was released in the 80’s. It did not hit the mark so they quickly went back to Classic Coke.
- You can test new things like the new Coca-Cola Life with stevia. I would prefer a new brand name personally so as to not mess with the main brand, but if you do this, do it as a pilot without changing anything on your main brand at all. Better yet, survey first before you try new things. They seem to be doing this with Coca-Cola Life as it is not available everywhere.
- Keep your colours. I just saw a red stop sign while I took a break and I thought of a red Coke can.
About DIT Web Solutions Inc.
A team with two locations in the Toronto area and one satellite office in Clearwater Florida. Our in-house team and network is composed of over 50 people with a wealth of knowledge in – deep breath in:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Surveys and Positioning Strategies
- In House Developers/ Programmers
- 2 Managers for Google Ads
- Fully trained Marketing Managers
- Experience with online and traditional marketing
- Over 75 years of combined marketing experience
- Several teams devoted to Social Media
- High End Business Hosting and Security of your digital platforms for total piece of mind. We have never lost a website under our watch
- You can buy your domain from our store at www.ditcanada.net
Let’s discuss how to market your company and develop your brand. Give me a call or send me an email for a free consultation.