Bitcoin is an easily transferable Internet currency that is perfect for developers, businesses and individuals alike. It uses super-secure technology to track all transactions, and users exchange it for goods, services and non-commercial transactions.
Highlights of using Bitcoins:
- Lowest cost for transactions
- Because the cost of using Bitcoins is very low, even for micro-transactions, developers can create on-line services that didn’t make sense before because of the high cost of transactions.
- Bitcoin address to track invoices
- Creating and tracking invoices can be a time-consuming process; Bitcoin allows you to create as many addresses as you like, allowing you to track the payment via the address, rather than an invoice.
- Simple payment system
- Payments can be made by adding a link on your website; perfect for donations, this type of payment is easily accessible for many users.
- Third party APIs
- If you feel uncomfortable keeping the Bitcoins on your server, there are many APIs to choose from. You can also convert your Bitcoins into local currency at very competitive rates.
- Instant transactions and confirmations
- PayPal can be frustrating, as it takes a few days to set up an account; with e-transfers, the time can be lengthy as well. Bitcoin transactions are instantaneous and confirmations happen in real time as well.